June 20, 2013

Things I Am Loving...

/one\



Watermelon juice. 

I have been scooping up giant chunks of watermelon and plopping it in the blender and letting it whirl. 

Just watermelon. Nothing else and it is pure joy for my mouth.

/two\




Extra large pom-poms. 

I have been putting them on a new line of hats and they are bigger than a baby's head and so soft and fluffy.

Pom poms for everyone!!

/three\ 


My new phone. 

I am not a savvy person in the areas of technology but I am digging this phone. 

I had a smart phone before but I like this one much better. 
It is faster, sleeker and much easier to navigate.

Oh and it was only $175 and it comes with a no contract, $19 a month, unlimited talk/text/web plan. 

(more on our new cell plan in another post because I want to test it out for a few more weeks before I give you all the deets). 

/four\



♥♥ This necklace ♥♥

I love the plump, creamy pearl. 

I love the bright, solid sterling silver, lopsided infinity pendant. 

I try not to keep much of the jewelry that I make for myself because well...

It's not very good business sense is it?

Oh honey, what do you mean I can't keep all these pretty jewels? I have to sell them? What?!?!

But this necklace.....

This went straight to my stash. I wore it all day and checked myself out in the mirror a few times to admire it. 

But don't worry, I made some more for you. 

You can find it ♥ here

/five\


This song, music video and their dancing is currently my jam. 

Go on with your bad self Bruno Mars. 

What are you loving this Thursday? 

~ With Love, Ashlee ~ 

PS!!! - HEY YOU! Follow me on bloglovin' (click on the button below) or sign up for my blog via email (sign up on the right). Google reader is saying buh bye in two weeks and I don't want you to forget about me. 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...