June 6, 2013

My First Tropical Storm...

So far Andrea isn't quite as exciting as I had hoped it would be. 


It's raining a lot and my puppy is refusing to go to the bathroom due to his immense dislike of water. He's just sitting downstairs right now with his puppy legs crossed, staring out the window, waiting for the rain to let up.


Today I spent the majority of my time indoors besides leaving to have a bicycle race with myself to get to the post office before my t-shirt became soaked with rain. 

I won. 

I also had the pleasure of working on and packaging up a custom order for a lovely bride and her lucky bridesmaids. 

 
During my lunch break, I spent an hour knitting while watching a rerun of America's Funniest Home Videos. 

Does anyone else love that show as much as I do? 



I started working on a wool hat for John (I know that June doesn't seem like an optimal time to knit a wool cap, but I do what I want). 

I found this pattern and had the yarn on hand to recreate it, and hats are my favorite thing to knit, so there ya go! 

Wool hat being knit in June.

That's how this knitta rolls. 

Lastly, today I started a massive storewide sale in my etsy store, My Sweet Nomsa. Everything is marked down 15%!


Sale ends June 17th at Midnight!

Hope everyone is having a great day and staying dry if you are on the East Coast.

~ With Love, Ashlee ~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...