June 27, 2013

Busy Bee...

Pretty much every day the past few weeks has called for a 50% chance of rain. 

This has slowed me down in the getting a nice tan on the beach department, but it has been great to photograph new items (cloudy weather makes for good lighting). 


The past few days I have edited thousands of photos and added over 20 new items to my store and I am pretty darn excited about them. 

I focused on making more sterling silver designs, adding some new bracelets to the mix and creating more colors of my hand painted earrings. 

 1/2\3/4\5/6\7/8\9/10\11/12

 1/2\3/4\5/6\7/8\9/10\11/12

So there you have it! These are now available in my etsy store.  

Do you have a favorite item?

~ With Love, Ashlee ~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...