** That's me, Ashlee! **
Here are some things you should know about me...
- My husband’s nickname for me is ‘Baby Bear.’
- I won the ‘Most Beautiful Baby’ award in 1986 in my first and only beauty pageant. Holla!
- I grew up having a beagle and want another one so bad. My husband says I have to wait until we get our own house because they apparently howl too much. My beagle’s name is going to be ‘Beagle.’
** My handsome husband **
- For the life of me, I can’t dance, sing or play a musical instrument despite valiant effects.
- If you want to make me happy, buy me a Chipotle burrito. There is nothing in this world more delicious.
- I have sawed off the head of a chicken with a butter knife.
**This adorable guy is my black lab puppy, Cooper!**
- I have been offered squirrel stew before at a relative’s, and politely declined.
- The only videogames I enjoy playing involve Mario.
- I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate hospitals. Me = hypochondriac. Hospitals = nightmare.
**We're in love, y'all!**
- I had an unhealthy crush/obsession with John Travolta as a child. I have mostly grown out of it, but I still swoon for Danny Zucko in ‘Grease.’
- Grocery shopping is one of my favorite activities. I go in a Zen like state when I shop.
- My favorite book is ‘East of Eden’ by John Steinbeck.
**My husband is a terrible snowboarder**
- I lived in Colorado, but am a de facto Southern Belle now.
- I have a thing for doughnuts
- I believe in ghosts and like to pretend to hunt them
**My puppy might be the cutest puppy ever**
- I enjoy rubbing yarn on my face and squeezing it between my fingers
- I have won EVERY game of ‘Scattegories’ I have ever played (and my husband would like for me to note that I am not a very good ‘Risk’ player. He believes humility is important).
- I was a police cadet during high school for two years (you might be able to imagine how popular this made me).
**I have been known to enjoy juice on occasion**
- I trick-or-treated every year until my Senior year in high school (I like candy).
- I really dislike balloons and pretty much have a minor panic attack when I am around them
- I took Karate for four years when I was young (5-9 years old) and did Tae-Kwon-Do for a year in college (but I'm a lover, not a fighter folks).
Thanks for stopping by!