April 11, 2014

Upcoming Craft Shows and New Jewelry Items!


This past week I have spent some time photographing items, editing the photos and getting them added into my etsy store. The above collage is just a few of the new items I now have in stock and I have about another dozen or so new items to list (and they are extra sparkly!)

Speaking of my etsy store (seamless plug right there), I am having a 15% off EVERYTHING sale just because it's spring and I want to :)

Head on over to my etsy store (another totally smooth plug), browse the new jewels and score a great deal!

Also, if you are ever curious as to how any of my jewelry lays, want a better idea of the size, wondering how it looks on a person....just ask! I am happy to model and show off my jewelry more for you to give you a better idea of how awesome it will look on you! Here are a few of my own designs that I wore recently and if you can't tell...I am all to happy to ham it up for the camera.

sidenote: for some reason when I upload this photo collage, blogger automatically edits my photo making me look airbrushed and without some of my moles. I swear in real life I have wrinkles. And am more mole-y.

The items being worn are 1, 2, 3, 4 (clockwise from top right)

**UPCOMING CRAFT SHOWS!**

APRIL 12TH - I will be at the 'Art on the Chattahoochee' craft show this Saturday (April 12th) from 10am to 6pm. It is in Norcross, GA and the weather is supposed to be perfect, so come on out! You can find more details about it HERE!

APRIL 26TH - I will be at Madison Fest in Madison, GA. The event is just one-day and will be in Town Park from 10-4pm. There are also going to be a lot of plant vendors, so it is the perfect event to get some handcrafted goodies and also your new plants for your garden.

MAY 3RD & 4TH - I will be back at the Indie South Fair in Athens, GA. This is one of my favorite events of the year and I am so happy to be doing it again! Some of the most amazing vendors and wares are at this show, so be sure to check it out!

As always, reach out anytime with questions or say hi if you see me at a show! I love meeting my customers in person and without your support, I couldn't make jewelry in yoga pants all day. Thank you!

With Love, Ashlee

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...