June 19, 2013

Hesitation...and destiny.

A few weeks ago I got some new yarn. 

Some yarn that I had seen online, had been coveting and when I saw it in person, bought it much to the delight of the kind, yarn store salesperson.

The yarn (Manos Maxima in Highlighter) and I then sat on a bench and hung out in Savannah while I ate ice cream.



This yarn and I have a destiny together, but I haven't quite figured out what it is yet. 

It has sat on my desk, taunting me, calling my name for the last three weeks. 

After much deliberation and searching, I found a good yarn to pair with it. A nice neutral Malabrigo wool yarn in polar morn. 




I think they might be yarn soulmates. 

But what to make, what to make?

I want to make my own pattern up... a cowl I think. 

I am envisioning stripes, zig zags, maybe chevron? 
Or perhaps some cables and bobbles to spice it up?

I scoured pinterest today for some inspiration and I was loving what I was finding.

1/2\3/4\5/6\7/8\9

After looking around the interwebs, I now know that i want something mostly gray with the neon yellow as a highlight (pun intended) along with another neutral. 

Maybe cream or a dark gray accent.

Now to convince my husband that I need to actually buy more yarn. 

Honey, it's destiny. Just let it happen. 

~ With Love, Ashlee ~

PS!!! - HEY YOU! Follow me on bloglovin' (click on the button below) or sign up for my blog via email (sign up on the right). Google reader is saying buh bye in two weeks and I don't want you to forget about me. 


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. That grey couch with the neon piping is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Such a great combo!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!?! I wish I was crafty enough to do that myself to a couch.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...