March 29, 2012

Training...


After the marathon of 'Toddlers and Tiaras' I have been watching the past week, I have been inspired to train my puppy more. You know....because pageants and training puppies go hand-in-hand. 

So far this week, we have pretty much mastered sit, down, roll-over and speak. Today we went for a five mile walk to help him learn how to not act like a fool when he is on the leash. 

All this new discipline and learning is wearing him out. 

He is going to be the best pageant puppy ever.

1 comment :

  1. That show is RIDICULOUS!
    But I can't turn it off when it comes on...ha!
    And your pup is adorable! I have a thing for big dogs...big cuddly buddies :)

    xo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...