March 20, 2012

Boy Bands

Last weekend a group of our friends went out to dinner together to celebrate my husband's birthday 
(He turned 29. OMG! I am almost married to a 30 year old!)

While waiting for our food to arrive at the always delicious Vortex burger joint (if you live in Atlanta and haven't been yet, shame on you), someone asked who we would like to see in concert if we could. The answers ranged from Michael Jackson to Mozart and I couldn't think of anyone until my good friend Kat said N'Sync.

Um, heck yeah!! 

I saw them in concert when I was younger, but I think I would appreciate them even more now and I am not ashamed of my boy band crazed past. I had posters lining my wall when I was younger of Backstreet Boys and N'Sync (sorry, 98 degrees. No love here). 

I used to kiss my Lance Bass poster and am pretty sure that I was the only one in America who was shocked when he came out of the closet. 

My first CD ever was the first Backstreet Boys album (thanks Aunt Kerry), and I can still sing every single song by heart from that CD. 
(I may or may not have that CD currently uploaded to my running playlist on my Ipod.) 

Once I discovered N'Sync though, I hit full boy band craze mood. I still love me some boy bands and that is why I am so thrilled by my new boy band love, 'The Wanted.' 

I needed a new boy band in my life.

 

BTW - Kat, I totally call the first guy. You can have any of the other four. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...