July 20, 2013

Weekend Reading...

Happy weekend to you!

I am about to head out on an 11 mile run in 80 degree heat and then spend the rest of the day collapsed in a heap on my couch wondering what the hell just happened.

Here is a round-up of some of my favorite things around the web this week that I thought you might enjoy...







Make and immediately eat this amazing raw vegan pad thai. We had this for dinner last night and the sauce for it was so good. I am forcing my husband to eat it again tonight. 



Read about that one time in 2010 I wore high heels to Target


Get some blogging lessons from the very funny Erin at 'Living in Yellow' 

Well....that's it for me. I have put off running long enough. Wish me luck and enjoy your weekend everyone!!

~ With Love, Ashlee ~


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...