July 25, 2013

Around The Studio - 2nd Edition

This week I ...

Awed over my husband's masterful excel spreadsheet skills as he made me perhaps one of the greatest spreadsheets to ever exist. 

Took some photographs modeling a pair of earrings per customer request.

Worked on a bridal jewelry order for some lucky bridesmaids!

Got incredibly excited about some new jewels I found. Big, bold and triangle. Expect some pretty stellar earrings in next week's post!

Had to deal with a creeper while I was photographing/modeling some bracelets in my curtains. 
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y got all these bad boy knitting needle bracelets photographed and they are now available in my etsy store! 

Seriously....my love of jewelry and knitting combined into one form. 
Bliss.

Took a few walks to the post office to drop off packages. 

Photographed and added a lot of new bridesmaid jewelry sets to my etsy store. 

Not a bride? Don't worry, you can buy them solo :)

Had a business meeting at a yarn store (not a bad location)!

The meeting went well so I am so excited to announce that you can now buy my knitting needle bracelets at the newest retailer selling my wares. If you live in the Atlanta metro area, check out the Lovin' Knit yarn store in Marietta for the bracelets as well as pick up some yarn from their awesome selection. 

~ With Love, Ashlee ~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...