1) I hiccup. A lot. An unnatural amount really.
Usually my hiccups are singular and they are so loud and sudden that they end up startling the puppy, the husband and myself.
2) My desert hierarchy is as follows:
Pie < Ice Cream < Cupcakes < Cake < Cookies.
Cookies always win.
3) My first job was at Target and I have never worn red and khaki together since then.
4) If I ever get a tattoo, it will be a quote from my favorite book 'East of Eden' by John Steinbeck.
5) I prefer to sleep at a diagonal angle across the bed much to my husband's dismay.
6) I took five years of French along with one year of Italian in college and all I got from it was how to spot anything with fromage (cheese) on the menu and how to ask for the 'water closet' (bathroom).
7) When I was 17, I pierced my belly button like four hours before an eight hour flight from Hawaii to San Fran to Denver.
8) The foods I love and eat the most are avocados, raspberries, oatmeal, watermelon and kale.
(My husband thinks that this point should just be avocados, avocados, avocados, avocados and avocados).
9) I am terribly skittish around and afraid of balloons and rubber bands.
10) All of my first pets were named after foods.
Oatmeal the cat, Oreo the cat & Smore the beagle.
Dress: Forever 21 / Shoes: Target
~ With Love, Ashlee ~