July 16, 2013

Home Again...

After spending the past two months on an island, we are back in the city and I have FINALLY unpacked and hung all my clothes back up.

And I have to say....I am missing my island.


Yep, it's mine now.

I got married there, I lived there for a few months so I think I can claim it as my own. 

I really can't believe how quickly eight weeks passed by. Seems like just yesterday I was trying to figure out how many tank tops one needs for island living and how much of a tan I could achieve. I was going for Snooki, but left looking more slightly 'sun-kissed.' 

In my last week on the island, I hit up a thrift store and scored this little Banana Republic number for $5.00.


What I love most about this dress is that the bottom of it actually has a built in slip, so the jersey fabric doesn't cling and I don't have to worry about showing off too much of my goodies.  

(Sidenote: In the above photo, I had to edit out a massive boner on my parent's-in-law pup Bruno. He was  a bit excited for his first photo shoot).


Dress: Banana Republic 
Shoes: Blowfish Shoes
Silver Locket Necklace: My Sweet Nomsa
Sterling Silver Infinity Bracelet: My Sweet Nomsa

Here are some close ups of the jewelry that I am wearing in the above photos 
(click on the photo to be taken directly to the item).



It's good to be back home, but I know that I am not the only one missing island living...



Be prepared for a lot of island living recaps over the next week or so because I have a whole smorgosbord of photos to share. 

Crabbing adventures, family visits, beach time, farmer's markets and fort exploring. 

Have you guys been enjoying your summer so far?

~ With Love, Ashlee ~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...