July 18, 2013

Around the Studio...

 Worked outside over the weekend at my in-laws, making some bracelets for 'The Frayed Knot' in Savannah.

Packaged up some of the weekend's orders

 Created some jewelry for a few of the local boutiques.

Made some more labels for all the new jewelry.

Got restocked on knitting needles for bracelets and had a late night crafting session 
(sorry duplex neighbor!)

Worked on a new bracelet design :)

Drank some coffee (complete with my new love - vegan hot fudge sauce) and got some reading done. 

What did you do this week at work?

~ With Love, Ashlee ~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...