May 30, 2013

Summertime...

Summer. 

It's the time of the year when I get to eat my body weight in ice cream & watermelon, I wear my hair in a pony tail 24/7 and switch from wearing yoga pants to running shorts. 

Pretty much bliss.

Summer also means flowers are in full bloom, nautical designs are everywhere and I reach for simple jewelry that won't be hot and heavy in the humidity and heat. 



These are only a few of the new items that have been added to my etsy stores over the past week. 

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go eat some cappuccino fudge blitz ice cream. 

~ With Love, Ashlee ~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...