May 7, 2013

Spreading some love...

I was watching Celebrity Apprentice earlier today while doing some work.

Next thing I knew I had spent the last 30 minutes reading the Wikipedia page about Illusionist Penn Jillette and google image searching Lisa Rinna's lips.


This then lead to 30 minutes of google image searching what Lisa Rinna looked like in the 80's and reading more about Penn Jillette's atheist beliefs.

Needless to say that I am a little bit behind on my to-do list today.

I am still trying to catch up with some missed blog posts this past weekend so I can complete the 'Story of My Life' blog challenge.

Saturday - Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it


I love this quote (as well as this artist) so much and think that it is such a beautiful reminder that there is always good present in bad situations. Most of us forget that and it is always good to be reminded :)

Sunday - Publicly profess your love and devotion for a blogger.


One of my favorite blogs is 'Life of Bon.' Bonnie is hilarious, seems like a really great person and does a lot of fun things on her blog 
(that is if you are like me and consider having a book club on your blog to be fun).


So you should definitely check her out.

Alright everyone, I have a lot of guacamole and wine to drink. My husband just finished up his third law school final (only one to go) and we need to celebrate!

~ With Love, Ashlee ~


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...