May 15, 2013

Kirkwood Spring Fling!

My husband and I have been trying to eat healthy the past few months (vegan, no processed foods, no sugar) and we have been doing pretty good. 

I still indulge in a chocolate bar every now and again, and get raw sugar in my coffee, but other than that, I am off of sweets.

Don't try to take away my chocolove. It's like heaven gave birth to an angel in your mouth.

My husband asked me to make cookies to bring to his internship and I decided to go all-out and make oatmeal pecan chocolate chip cookies. 

Real butter, real sugar, real flour, real processed. 

I may or may not have eaten six of these giant cookies tonight and now I may or may not feel like $#!%. My heart is racing and pumping hard thanks to the sugar and butter overload and my head feels like it may explode. 

But I will probably eat another one tomorrow. Just one though. 

Maybe two. 

In other news, this past weekend was the Kirkwood Spring Fling and I had a great time at the festival! The weather stayed pleasant most of the day (only a touch of rain) and I loved getting to meet people in my neighborhood. 


This was the first craft show that I have ever done in the Atlanta area and it did not disappoint. The vendors were great, the music was awesome and I was situated right at a corner between the beer and the toilets (festival hot spots).


Thank you so much to everyone who came out and supported the artists/businesses in our community. Your kind words and business are greatly appreciated!


~ With Love, Ashlee ~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...