April 19, 2012

#Pinning

Oh yeah, I went there. I am actually a little embarrassed at my joke, but it's close to midnight and I am tired and that is the only title I could think of for this post. 

Oh my goodness. This has been one heck of a busy week. I started a new part-time job this week and have been training/working all week. I have to say, with working one full-time job (my jewelry business) and now a having a part-time job, I haven't figured out how to balance my schedule yet. 

I know it might sound silly, but after working from home for the past three years, I forgot how long it takes to exercise/shower/get made up/commute each day. I am seriously needing a few hours each day this week to get caught up on life. 

With that being said, I apologize for not blogging the past few days. 

To make up for it, here are some awesome pins that I found this past week on pinterest. I am linking up with 'The Vintage Apple' for this post!

/one\

I love the colors on this vintage clutch! So vibrant.

/two\

I don't think I am anywhere near as talented enough to do this, but I would love to try. 

/three\
This is one of my favorite paintings. I once knew a guy that had this tattooed on his entire calf. It wrapped around the whole leg and was amazingly well done. 

/four\
 
Love the scalloped lace detail on this handbag.

/five\

I make a quinoa salad very similar to this recipe, but I love the addition of the cumin-lime vinaigrette. Definitely going to have to try it with that added in.

/six\
Even though this skirt has a crazy side mullet thing going on, I love the print. The hem is unfinished, so it could easily be cut to have one length all around. 

I hope you like some of my new discoveries from this past week. Follow me on pinterest to see what else I found!

Also, if you haven't entered my $25.00 gift certificate giveaway yet, what are you waiting for??


 You can find out all the details about my first giveaway here....

I hope you all are having a great week and let me know if any of you are on pinterest so I can check out what you are finding on there. 

Ta ta for now.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...