April 5, 2012

The color of the season.....

Every spring I remember my love affair that I have for coral clothing. It is so flattering on my pale skin after a winter of hibernating and somehow doesn't make me look as deathly white as I actually am. 

I found this dress a few months ago at Target and was pretty darn excited to wear it this past week. After seeing this photos though....I am not so sure about it anymore. I love the sleeves, the color, the print....but I think it looks a bit too frumpy on me and kinda 'poufs' me out. 

Um.....needless to say that after viewing/editing this photos....I have a renewed vengeance to get started on my half-marathon training plan and to lose some weight. I will probably have a post about that sometime next week....once I recover from the shock of these photos.....(ps....I am definitely buying a full length mirror at Target).


 

 







Action shot of me holding cookies and trying to swat at a bug on my leg. 

Dress: Thirfted - Target Brand
Shoes - Payless
Earrings - Handmade by Me!
Gold Watch - Walllllymart

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...