February 10, 2012

Yesterday in Photos...

10:30 am
3 Mile Run with Puppy

12:00pm
'Heart' Healthy Strawberry Almond Oatmeal

1:00pm
Vegan Chocolate Chips

2:00pm
Answering emails with my co-worker

2:02pm
My co-worker getting fresh with me.

4:00pm
Batch of new flowers

5:30pm
Evening puppy walk

7:00pm
Dinner Prep

8:00pm
Oh yeah....this happened again

9:00pm
Made jewelry and packaged up orders

10:00pm
Husband came home from school

10:30pm
Ironing my husband's clothes like a good wife

Midnight
Sleepytime tea in my favorite mug :) Thanks Kristine!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...