February 21, 2012

My Mind on My Donuts, My Donuts on My Mind

If you have ever hung out with me, you have probably watched me consume some form of sugar. 

Last Friday night my husband and I hung out with some friends and I was pretty excited to discover that they had a fried Nutella sandwich on the menu. 

No shame here. 

Hanging out in Colorado with my mom is very fun for me for a few reasons. Besides getting to spend time with a cool lady and buy new clothes, I get to eat my heart out at the 'Donut Hut.' 

Over the past few days, I have consumed way more donuts than what is socially acceptable. Let's just say I haven't quite hit a dozen yet, but will probably after tomorrow morning's breakfast. 

I like to think that I am not discriminating, and love donuts of all colors, textures and fillings. 
I am an equal opportunity donut eater.

1. KristiMcmurry on etsy / 2. Akane on etsy / 3. Artbites on etsy
4. PaperSkyPhotography on etsy / 5. HeyYoYo on etsy / 6. PetitPlat on etsy
7. HelloSmallWorld on etsy / 8. KeepCalmShop on etsy

Treat yourself and enjoy a donut today :)

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for including me Ashlee! I, too, love a good donut :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...