February 9, 2012

Shop Updates

The past few days I have spent countless hours taking photos, editing photos and uploading photos. I am getting a bit blurry eyed, but I am happy to report that I have started to add the first new items of 2012 to my etsy stores, with many more new items coming soon.


A shop update was long overdue and I can't wait for you to see some of the awesome new things. Here is just a snippet of some of the items that went up this evening, and dozens more will be in my stores tomorrow.


If you want more information on any of the items, just click the photo to be taken to that item's informational page.








Be sure to check out www.mycellardoor.etsy.com & www.nomsa.etsy.com over the next few days to see all the new items!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...