February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Outfit






 I do love any occasion to wear hearts. I bought this H&M shirt from a thrift store a few weeks ago and covered it in red felt hearts for the holiday. Pretty darn cute if I do say so. 

The jacket is courtesy of my Halloween costume where I went as America's favorite guidette, Snooki.

My husband told me I looked like Marisa Tomei from 'My Cousin Vinny.' I can live with that.

Jeans: Gap (thrifted)
Shirt: H&M (thrifted)
Jacket: Marshall's 
Earrings: Handmade by me during my first metalsmith class

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...