January 5, 2012

Outfit Post - Take 2

We are breaking free of a cold front that moved through Georgia over the last few days and it was so nice to be out and about. I wore one of my favorite  jackets today that I got from a thrift store when I was in the 8th grade! I have a vivid memory of myself in the dressing room trying this baby on and thinking that I was going to be the coolest person ever in 9th grade if I bought this thing and wore it to the first day of high school.


I totally did wear it on the first day and oddly, it didn't turn me into the coolest person ever, but rather the uncomfortable girl who wore a bulky fleece blazer/jacket to the first day of 9th grade in Mid-August. After owning it for 14 years, I am still hopeful each time I wear it that I will still turn into the coolest person ever.





My puppy dog - Cooper. What a ham.





I made these earrings from a pair of clip-ons which my mother gave me which had originally belonged to my great-grandma. I inserted little pearls into the middle of the pansy flowers and turned them into dangling earrings with 14K gold earwires. They are my new favorite pair.



Our setting for the day. Local log cabin where they have story-telling activities.


Tank Top: Target


Blazer: Energie (thifted)


Jeans: Express (thrifted)


Shoes: Payless


Earrings: Handmade by Me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...