January 11, 2012

Most Colorful Outfit Ever

I washed our clothes after not doing laundry for about a week, and I swear every single top that my mine was a shade of gray. Apparently the bland winter weather and landscape has been affecting my style choices so I decided to add a bit of brightness to my wardrobe with this outfit.


I may have overdone it with hot pink nails, lemon yellow purse, turquoise ring, coral sweater and everycolorunderthesun dress. I tried to tie it all together with brown tights and shoes, but I don't think it really subdued the look at all. So if you live in the Atlanta area and you saw some chick walking around in an outfit so bright and colorful that it hurts your eyes....don't mind me....I am sure that I will be back to my gray 'business as usual' attire for the rest of the week.







Sorry for the weird photos. We didn't take them in the best light, so I had to fiddle around a bit with my photo editor to get them bright enough and they turned out grainy.


Btw...after these photos were taken, my husband and I went out to eat at a little place called 'The Vortex' here in Atlanta. It's his favorite restaurant and in the top five for me. Anywho, my husband ate something called the 'Double Coronary Bypass.' I wish I had taken a photo of this burger. It was absolutely massive. Here is the description from the menu...


"Our big half-pound sirloin patty topped with two fried eggs, six slices of American cheese, and eight slices of bacon, all served between two grilled cheese sandwiches that we use in place of the regular hamburger buns."


Yeah. He ate it all without blinking an eye. He also shared an appetizer of fried zucchini with me, ate all his french fries and drank five beers. He slept that whole car ride home (probably because his heart was trying desperately to keep him alive) but then ate a snack a few hours later. For real. That boy is impressive.


<sidenote: not to just throw my husband under the gluttony bus, but on the car ride home while he slept, I stopped at Kroger and bought myself a lemon cake. I ate a veggie burger at dinner, tator tots and shared the fried zucchini appetizer, but gosh darn it, I wanted a damn cake!> So yeah....we are gluttons.


Dress: Old Navy


Sweater: Old Navy


Tights: We Love Colors (Christmas Present from my mom. Thanks mom!!)


Shoes: Target


Purse: Nine West (Hand-me-down from my mom. Maybe originally my Aunts?)


Necklace: My favorite necklace in the world which used to belong to my Great-Grandma.


Ring: Purchased via etsy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...