March 21, 2013

Scavenger Hunt

Since October my husband and I have been involved with Big Brothers, Big Sisters of America. 

They allow married couples to be 'Bigs' to one 'Little' which is really fun for us. 

Yesterday, to celebrate the first day of Spring, we went on our Little's first scavenger hunt. 



We gave him a disposable camera and set him free; occasionally helping him with clues.



We ventured all around our city.




Kesean wants to be a police officer when he grows up, so one of his clues was to find a police man and take his photo. The officer was so nice and let Kesean hop on in the car for a photo op. 



They were acting 'cool'


For solving all the clues, he got a victory hot chocolate :)


 As did we :)


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. That's super cute! :) I did BBBS for a while while I was teaching and had a school-based match that I helped with HW and chatted about stuff. Super fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...