March 8, 2013

High Five For Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone! It's the 'official' birthday weekend of the husband so instead of doing things I think he might enjoy (aka sumo wrestling), we are doing things he will actually enjoy (aka drinking a lot and eating food that is really bad for us).

So I am linking up with Lauren to share some of my five favorite things today...

one.

photo by Ryan Russell
If you live in the Atlanta area, you most likely have experienced the awesomeness that is 'The Vortex.'

My husband loves it for its extensive beer menu and double coronary burger (half pound sirloin patty, topped with two fried eggs, six slices of American cheese, eight slices of bacon and is served between two grilled cheeses which serve as the buns).

I am much more delicate and enjoy it for its fried pickles and yokohana burger (pineapple slice, jack cheese and teriyaki glaze).

I am definitely going to be unladylike and will unbutton my pants about half way during the meal.

two.

Picked up some of these bad boys outside of Wal-mart today.

There is really no point in arguing that these are the best. Hands down.

PS....anyone else notice inflation? I mean, I'm addicted to them like crack, so the $3.50 price tag isn't holding me back, but can I say I remember the good old days when they were $2.00 a box?

three.

Tomorrow night we are going to an Improv show with some friends. We had a blast when we went about a month ago, so I am really looking forward to hearing more about drunk sharks and giggling to really bad Obama impersonations.

four.

Someone got their birthday present today!


My mom and stepdad got JE a grill for his birthday so he spent the evening building it and grilling cheddar-wursts on it for us. He absolutely loves it and is currently reading about grilling tips online while I write this.

Please excuse the mess - we were grill building.

five. 

Tomorrow my favorite yarn store in Atlanta is having a 20% off EVERYTHING sale!! Also, the first 50 people get a free gift. 

You best believe I am going to be there at opening and will not hesitate to throw the elbows to any old lady that gets in my way. 

Just kidding. 

(not really).

I hope you all have a great weekend!! Eat some girl scout cookies for me!

~With Love, Ashlee~


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...