February 14, 2013

New Look!

My blog got a little bit of a make-over! 

I have been working hard the past few weeks trying to get my blog in a better state. The whole thing was just too busy before and I wanted something streamlined, where your eyes don't bug out of head when it loads. 

I played with some watercolor paints today for the first time and created the flowers that you see in my logo above. 

I know they are simple, but I am pretty darn proud of them. I had really fallen in love with some floral watercolor paintings/graphic designs lately and I wanted to try to do a few myself. 

Can I also say that I feel like a genius for figuring out how to actually do things in HTML and CSS. 

And also just for figuring out my scanner to upload my flower paintings.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day!

~ With Love, Ashlee ~




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...