February 18, 2013

Bright, Colorful Jewelry! And Bracelets!

 I am so happy to announce that I FINALLY have bracelets available for purchase in my etsy store!!
(And the crowd goes wild)
I have had so much fun making these and love all of the different colors, metals, and leather possibilities. These really have been a great project to work on and helped me focus on what direction I want to take my business this next year.
Basically, this coming year, you are going to be seeing a lot more colorful, romantic jewelry added to my line and some of the older designs phased out. My eye is naturally drawn to bright, flirty jewelry and since I want to wear it, I might as well make it!!
(That's the best part of being a jewelry designer right there. You get to make and wear anything you want!)
So cue the color-block earrings! Fun and festive, these dainty earrings are a delight to wear!
And here is also some jewelry for those that like the romantic look. Simple, sweet, and perfect for everyday wear.
Check out all of these new bracelets and designs at my etsy store - www.mycellardoor.etsy.com
I am so excited for this new direction and I can't wait to share more new designs with you over these next few months!
~ With Love, Ashlee ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...