February 15, 2013

High Five For Friday!

My last 'High Five for Friday' was wayyyyy back in May. Like eight months ago May!

Hello, my name is Ashlee and I have been a terrible blogger.

Despite my lack of sharing, I have to say...my life is pretty awesome at the moment. I don't want to jinx it, but I am feeling incredibly blessed and happy as of late. So besides my life being good in general, here are my five things that I am particularly excited about today!

one. 

I just ran 18 motherf*&$%ing miles. Yeah, 18 miles. 

I am feeling pretty darn proud of myself. This was a huge mental hurdle for me and I still can't imagine running what I did today and another 8 miles in a month (the Atlanta Marathon is March 17th)!


This is how I felt finishing my run today. Definitely didn't look that fabulous though. 

two. 

Got my birchbox today! And it was a good one too! I don't want to spoil all the fun for any of you still waiting to get yours (hey mom!), but this one was good. No ziploc bags or band-aids this month!


I did want to show you this awesome nail polish that I got that I am going to try out next week. It's not a color I would normally choose (Wild Cactus), but it is so vibrant and pretty that I have I am willing to get out of my fingernail polish comfort zone and give it a whirl.

three. 

Tomorrow evening the husband and I are attending a fancy dinner and auction for his law school. He has been working hard to get donations for the auction since all the money raised will go to providing scholarships to law students who get an unpaid summer job working with non-profits and in the public sector.

I am excited about this because, I get to put on up in a fancy dress, lift my pinkie while I elegantly sip wine and eat free food.

four. 

The husband and I signed up today for swing dance lessons through our church. This is something that we have talked about for a while and I am so glad we finally were able to commit to it. 

five. 

I am about to go watch three hours of this show and drink wine.


If you like Kevin Spacey or political thrillers, watch this show. With us being political nerds, this show is right up our alley. 

I hope everyone else is having a fabulous Friday! 

~ With Love, Ashlee ~


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...