March 21, 2014

Life & Business Updates!

Oh my goodness, I am not sure what has happened, but 2014 is shaping up to be the busiest year yet for me. Instead of getting to wear yoga pants all day and living by my own schedule ... I actually am putting on pants with a zipper about 5 days out of the week and running all over the state with meetings and obligations that require my awesome jewelry briefcase.


Between business meetings all about town, getting more involved in the community and being more mindful of my time, I'm hustling all over the place and working harder than ever.

These last two weeks I have been finalizing the details on getting into two new retail stores. Last week I had the privilege of putting my items into the new Inman Dry Goods Store in the Inman Park neighborhood of Atlanta. It is an amazing boutique operated by the owners of SQ/FT in Downtown Decatur and has some of the cutest things in it! Think Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters.

Next week I am going to be dropping off items for the brand new Crafted Westside boutique in Atlanta's West End neighborhood and I am going to be one of the first artists in the store when it opens its doors April 1st! The owners contacted me a little over a month ago and it has been such a cool process to see how they are putting this store together. From finding the perfect building, to getting the displays, to renovating the space, it's all being done and I can't wait to see the final product. Their vision is spot-on and I am so excited to be able to sell/work starting next month!

In etsy news, with the rainy weather here in Georgia, I have had some great opportunities to photograph new jewelry. The cloudy weather creates some perfect photographing light in the corner of my living room, so on rainy days, I am typically hanging out in the corner photographing, rephotographing, and re-rephotographing items. I am trying to expand my delicate bracelet line, so I added these new trio bracelets which are available in either sterling silver or 14K gold filled.


Last week I also restocked my jewelry in Republic Salon & Agora Vintage (both in Athens, GA) as well as Homegrown & Wild Oats Billy Goats (both in Decatur, GA). All places have full displays and are ready to be shopped! 

Lastly, this weekend is the start of craft show season here and I have been making jewelry like a mad woman. My display holds more jewelry than ever before and I want people to have a lot of selection, so I have submerged myself into the wonderful world of playing with gemstones, jewels and vintage lockets. I am going to have A LOT of one-of-a-kind items and brand new items at these upcoming shows, so if you are in the area, head on over and get yourself some pretty cool jewelry.

March 22nd & 23rd: 10am-5pm both days, Booth 256
Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival (in Conyers, GA at the Georgia International Horse Park)

March 29th & 30th: 10am -6pm (Sat) & 11am-6pm (Sun)
Stone Mountain Blue Grassroots Art & Music Festival (at Stone Mountain)

May 3rd & 4th: 10am-6pm both days
Indie South Fair (in Athens, GA at 660 N. Chase St)


There are going to be a few more shows in April and May but I am still waiting to hear back on final confirmation from those. But you should be able to find me in the Georgia cities of Norcross and Madison and the Atlanta neighborhood of Kirkwood this spring. 

PHEW!!!!

Stay up to date with me on facebook and get overloaded with photos of my puppy on instagram.

~ With Love, Ashlee ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...