March 2, 2014

It's Business Time!


Woohoo! Spring is finally peaking out from all the ice and snow we have been getting here in Atlanta and I am grateful for this slightly warmer climate. The birds are chirping, my puppy dog is hanging out in our backyard (his kingdom) for most of the day and I can stop moaning about how cold it is to my husband every few minutes. (I know that I am going to be missing winter though once the humidity hits here in the summer one month.)

I have been a busy bee these last few weeks on my business expanding into some new retail spaces, getting accepted into some spring craft shows, adding over 30 new items to my etsy store and having my first ever Facebook giveaway (don't worry, there is still time to enter)! 

Here are all the deets....

First - Athens, Georgia friends....you can now find me again at the store Agora Vintage on Broad Street in Downtown Athens. At the moment, I am no longer at the original Agora, just the new one on Broad. I will definitely be sure to let you know if I go back to the old space, but for right now, grab your jewels at the new location! 

Also, I have a new retailer in Atlanta that is coming together. Should be there in the beginning of April once the store opens, but I will give you all those details once it gets closer to the opening date :)

Second - I am going to be at at least one craft show in March (maybe two....). If you like seeing me person and love craft shows, come to the Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival in Conyers, Georgia. The event is going to be March 22nd and 23rd and you can come say hi to me and my helper husband at booth 256. 

Third - New jewelry pieces have been photographed, edited and uploaded to etsy. I had a goal of getting at least 30 new items in my etsy store in February and I got 33 done and added (brushing my shoulders off). 

Clockwise from top left: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Clockwise from top left: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

These are just some of the new items in my store that you should go check out in my etsy store! 
(p.s. - everything is 15% off right now until March 4th at midnight)

Fourth - I am having a Facebook giveaway right now for one of my popular infinity bracelets. Just head over to the facebook page, share the giveaway post  and comment whether you want your bracelet to be sterling silver or 14K gold. 


One winner will be chosen randomly at 2pm on Monday, March 3rd, so enter now!
(p.s. - it would be super cool and mean a lot to me if you 'liked' my page on facebook too).

Phew....so I think that is about all the updates for now. 
Thanks so much for your continued support!!

~ With Love, Ashlee ~ 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...