November 27, 2012

Doing Everything Else...

I am taking the GRE in a few weeks and lets just say that I find a whole lot of good reasons throughout the day not to study. 

1) We have been puppy-sitting all month for my in-laws and so I have two puppies that I have to cuddle with and play with throughout the day. It is a tiresome job. 

Besides...having to clean up after two puppies is a lot of work too.  
Our puppy house guest humped this bed to death.

2) I have to stare at websites which sell yarn for at least an hour a day because well....I really like staring at yarn. 

And I consider it research for when I begin to sell/make knitting patterns. Despite me not buying any yarn, my husband has to tell me each day that I already have plenty of yarn stashed away. 

What does he know?

3) My husband and I are currently on a Yahtzee playing streak. After getting his butt beat in RISK and Skip-Bo last week, he is trying to redeem his pride by whooping my booty with all his Yahtzees.

4) I have a back log of 'America's Funniest Home Videos' to watch. That hilarious TV show isn't just going to watch itself people!

So as you can see, I have a lot of other really important things going on in my life, and I can't possibly be bothered to study for the GRE. It doesn't help either that the math portion of the practice tests just keeps telling me to give up while I still have my dignity.  

I have at least gone up from dunce to stupid. 


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...