December 1, 2011

December Goals

As the new month is upon us (and my birthday month!), I decided to make a list of ten goals that I would like to accomplish this month. I am planning on keeping this list updated throughout the month and everything that is highlighted BOLD has been accomplished, things italicized are in progress.


1) Run 100 miles in December. If I follow my marathon training plan, I should be running 101 miles.


2) Lose 1 pound a week. With my birthday and Christmas, this is going to be a challenge.


3) Take outfit photos of myself at least twice a week.


4) Read three books (One of which is rereading East of Eden. I got this from the library last week and I haven't started it yet).


5) Keep track of my calories 6 days out of the week and maintain my daily calorie allotment 6 days out of the week (except for my birthday!!).


6) Learn how to work my sewing machine. Sew something simple, yet awesome. Pillows, curtains, skirt.


7) Work on and finish my husband's Christmas present. It's a secret, but quite a bit of work.


8 ) Steam clean the carpet in my apartment


9) Train my puppy 20 minutes each day, 7 days a week. Hopefully get him to master down, shake and speak.


10) Only read Perezhilton for 20 minutes a day.


10)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate what you have to say and read every comment. If you need to get in touch with me right away, email me at mysweetnomsa@gmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...